Color-Switched Easter Eggs


Quick tip - When you're stuffing eggs for Easter baskets or the egg hunt, pull the tops and bottoms apart. Switch up the colors!




I  found these angry birds toys at Target on clearance for $1.96 each! They had some empty space around the figurines so I filled up the space with filled eggs, stickers, clementines, fun sized candy and a hidden dollar coin :-). Easy mini Easter baskets!


Mike and I are staying home for Easter. That way this pregnant lady can avoid food smells, motion sickness and the inevitable hunt for a bathroom! We went to Wicked last night (great traveling cast this year) and I literally burst out crying when I saw the line for the ladies restroom during intermission - easily a hundred ladies long :-(. It's not fun being at the mercy of your hormones and bladder hahaha.

Hope you have a fun holiday weekend! Catch you on the flip side.

No comments