This particular book is definitely not one of my faves. At least it can be used for crafts!
You will need:
- Book that is better off becoming a craft instead of staying a work of (in my opinion, not-so-great) literature
- Crease the binding of the book in multiple places.
- Open book to the first two pages. Fold all four of the corners inward. Crease well. Turn page.
- Fold the next page in half (lengthwise). Crease well. Repeat with two more pages (three pages total!).
- Repeat steps (2) and (3) until you reach the end of the book.
- Go back to the beginning of the book. Unfold the TOP LEFT triangle and the BOTTOM RIGHT triangle. Do the same for every pair of corner-folded pages. Do not unfold the pages you've creased in half.
- Find someplace to showcase your fine work!