I've been receiving so many lovely cards with very pretty stamps and envelopes. Would be a shame to waste them! Let's make some bookmarks :-).
You will need:
- stamped envelopes
- letter opener or knife
- scissors or paper cutter
- Pick the envelopes you want to use.
- Use a knife or letter opener to open envelopes by the bottom or side of the envelope that is furthest away from the stamp.
- (Not pictured.) Take out card. Read card. Smile! You are loved.
- Cut the envelope on a diagonal.
- Place the cut envelope over a page corner of the book you're reading.
Done! Enjoy your book :-).